Monday, May 20, 2013

Season 1, Episode 11 - Blogiversary Q&A

So this is rather embarrassing, but I just realized that I completely forgot to post this episode of The Holocron.

Ah, well.  The point of mistakes is to learn from them, right?

This particular episode was done to commemorate HNED's first blogiversary.  My Followers sent in a lot of great questions - and I mean a lot - and I responded to all of them in this episode.  Most of you probably heard it on HNED about a month ago, but for those of you who didn't here it is!





Since I'm finally done with college for this year, I'll have more time to do blogging and podcasting.  So expect the conclusion of the Star Wars Original Trilogy commentaries, my list of things I want to see in the next Star Wars movies, and a lot of other things.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this (kinda late) blogiversary celebration, and I'll see you all again soon!




 - Edessa, signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment